Since 1962 Tuites Butchers Drogheda have provided high quality, award-winning meats from our farm, allowing us to guarantee quality from farm to fork.
Tuites Butchers was established in 1962 by Michael ‘Mick’ Tuite. Michael came to Drogheda in 1954 to serve his time as a butcher in Smyths Butchers on West Street. He then opened his own shop at the Bullring in 1962. Due to the building of a new dual carriageway through the Bullring in the early 1970's the original shop had to close and be demolished to accommodate the new road, Michael was fortunate enough to acquire the current shop at 9 Bullring which stands to this day.
In 1982 Michaels’ son Eddie, along with Kevin Lambe took control of the business. In 1989 they expanded with the opening of a second shop on Laurence Street and in 1993 opened a third shop on Trinity Street and in 2015 extended the number of Tuites Butchers in Drogheda to 4 shops with Ballymakenny Road being the latest addition. The business is currently in its third generation with Eddies’ son Thomas involved, along with Kevins’ two sons Kenneth and Conor, and have become an integral part to the continued success of the business ensuring we can offer our produce to our customers for many years to come.
6 Saint Laurence Street,